1 King Bed
1 bedroom condo at the Marviya complex. Great location close to town and on the Lazaro Cardenas beach access (2-blocks away) Fully equipped kitchen, A/C, big pool in the common area too. This unit is very nicely decorated, comfortable with new King-sized bed, private little patio, and inside courtyard with pool , lounge chair, bbq, outdoor shower. This unit comes with 2 bikes to use too.
Charming apartments with a pool and open central courtyard and grill station for cooking outside. Three-blocks from the town center, one block to the beach on the Lazaro Cardenas accessway (this is the best section of beach in town).
Marviya bookings through Sol Sweet Property Management include: First large bottle of drinking water (You can buy more on site $80pesos ) 2 back-pack beach chairs to bring to the beach, beach umbrella, beach towels (all linens). 1x per week house keeping with change of sheets and towels, Wifi street parking.
1 King Bed
Cancellations and Refunds
WE URGE GUESTS TO BUY CANCELLATION/TRAVEL INSURANCE. We will provide the proof of payment if you need to make an insurance claim
• There is a $200 service charge for all cancellations
• We will refund whatever days we are able to re-rent for the time you had booked (full or in part)
• FOR LOW SEASON BOOKINGS: If you cancel more than 90 days prior to arrival you will receive a refund less any administration fees.
• No refund during high season dates unless we are able to re-rent the time. If we move a guest to your booked unit and there remains a unit vacant for the dates you reserved you will not be refunded.
• No refunds will be granted for no-shows, late arrivals, or early departures.
• Hurricanes – we will work with each guest to move your reservation to another time slot or refund your payment when possible.
• 24 hour grace period – If you cancel within 24 hours of the time you make the booking we will refund your payment less any administration fees.
NO REFUNDS FOR THE FOLLOWING
• For Christmas Holiday weeks no refunds unless we are able to re-rent the time
• If you decide to shorten your stay
• Sol Sweet Property Management strives to keep all facilities in good working order including amenities and utilities. In the event of a lapse in services or equipment, we will make our best efforts to correct the situation and repair any deficiencies. Such lapses beyond the control of the property management company do not warrant a refund.
• Construction or other noise beyond our control does not warrant a refund.
• No refunds for weather changes like rain or cold and environmental effects of weather.
High Season – January 2 thru April 15:
• At the time you book of rent amount is due.
• Final balance due 90 days prior to your arrival date.
• Bookings of more than 2 weeks ALL rental amount due upfront
Low Season – April 15 thru Dec 18:
• At the time you book 50% of rent amount is due.
• Final balance to due 90 days in advance or upon arrival.
Holiday Season – Dec 18 thru to January 2:
• 100% of rent plus taxes due at the time of booking.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
We really enjoyed our stay. The location is perfect, close to the beach and restaurants. We really enjoyed the apartment and the backyard with its swimming pool. Just a small downside, there is a house under construction right next door, we hadn't been notified, we would have enjoyed it very much. This offered us a cancellation and refund, but we made the decision to stay and adjust. We'll definitely go back.
The suite was exactly as pictured and very clean! Location is fantastic as is Puerto Morales itself! You can walk absolutely anywhere. Having access to beach chairs and umbrellas was great. The kitchen is really well equipped. Cece was very easy to communicate with and would respond very quickly to anything we needed. We had access to two bikes which we were super excited about only to find one of them needed repair. Cece arranged repair quickly and we were able to ride on! Cece was very accommodating when we had a late flight out and arranged for us to store our bags and allowed us access to the pool area until we left. The grounds are quite nice and the pool is clean and refreshing! We arranged transport to and from the airport with somebody suggested by Cece. If you use them only one way it’s $45 if you use them both ways it’s $40 each way. The locals are incredibly friendly as well as others that are visiting and you learn so much more just in talking to them. Paradise Beach Club was fantastic, everyone that works there was great!
My stay in PM was amazing, especially coming from the cold north. Cece made everything easy with great directions from the airport, arranging a taxi for my departure and great communication throughout my stay. The place was 'as advertised' and convenient to everything in Puerto Morelos... restaurants, shopping, groceries, beach, etc. and everything I needed for a quiet beach vacation.
from $100 / night
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com