1 King Bed
Amazing Views overlooking the mangrove to the ocean
4-bedroom villa in the gated Puntarena complex. Private pool with shade palapa, 3 ground-level bedrooms plus one 3-floor suite with outside terrace, shade palapa and 8-person eating area.
This house is very comfortable, and beautifully decorated and appointed. Excellent for family and friends , with open kitchen, fusbal table, games books, comfortable living-roomwith sliding doors leading to out door balconies. Stunning mangrove views and even glimpses of the ocean! This is a great place to birdwatch and observe other native animal species. Safe and private location, close to town and beach, 3 km away, and a perfect spot for adventurers who want to day trip to the many close be attractions ; Mayan ruins, water parks
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
2 Single Beds
1 King Bed
Cancellations and Refunds
WE URGE GUESTS TO BUY CANCELLATION/TRAVEL INSURANCE. We will provide the proof of payment if you need to make an insurance claim
• There is a $200 service charge for all cancellations
• We will refund whatever days we are able to re-rent for the time you had booked (full or in part)
• FOR LOW SEASON BOOKINGS: If you cancel more than 90 days prior to arrival you will receive a refund less any administration fees.
• No refund during high season dates unless we are able to re-rent the time. If we move a guest to your booked unit and there remains a unit vacant for the dates you reserved you will not be refunded.
• No refunds will be granted for no-shows, late arrivals, or early departures.
• Hurricanes – we will work with each guest to move your reservation to another time slot or refund your payment when possible.
• 24 hour grace period – If you cancel within 24 hours of the time you make the booking we will refund your payment less any administration fees.
NO REFUNDS FOR THE FOLLOWING
• For Christmas Holiday weeks no refunds unless we are able to re-rent the time
• If you decide to shorten your stay
• Sol Sweet Property Management strives to keep all facilities in good working order including amenities and utilities. In the event of a lapse in services or equipment, we will make our best efforts to correct the situation and repair any deficiencies. Such lapses beyond the control of the property management company do not warrant a refund.
• Construction or other noise beyond our control does not warrant a refund.
• No refunds for weather changes like rain or cold and environmental effects of weather.
High Season – January 2 thru April 15:
• At the time you book of rent amount is due.
• Final balance due 90 days prior to your arrival date.
• Bookings of more than 2 weeks ALL rental amount due upfront
Low Season – April 15 thru Dec 18:
• At the time you book 50% of rent amount is due.
• Final balance to due 90 days in advance or upon arrival.
Holiday Season – Dec 18 thru to January 2:
• 100% of rent plus taxes due at the time of booking.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Cece is an amazing host! She was very attentive, the communication was timely and the attention to details really great. The house was spotless and we found everything we needed. The kitchen is very well supplied with pots and pans, coffee maker, blender and even instant pot. We also found some basic pantry supplies and cooking spices/oil etc. The house has three floors. The first floor has 3 rooms, 2 full bathrooms and laundry, the second floor is the kitchen, dinning room and living room with a half bath and the third floor is another room with a half bath and an outdoor dining room with a great view. I will say that the pool is smaller than how it looks in the pictures. Overall I would definitely recommend this place and host!
Great condo. Lots of space for six adults. The pool was a lovely addition. Cece was so flexible with check in (we were over two hours delayed because of rental car delays) and she allowed us to store or luggage in a safe place until we left for our flight at 3. Location was perfect-we really appreciated being out of the hustle and bustle of the main centre. We had a car so it was very easy to get around-we would recommend that so you can explore on your own. We would definitely stay there again!
Our family of 6 (four kids 13 down to 5) had a great stay here! The house is beautiful, bright, airy, clean. The swimming pool area is great, private and in a nice garden area. The view out to the ocean is beautiful from the roof terrace. There is a nice community pool too. I liked that it was so close to the center of town, the supermarket, and the road to the beach, while still feeling quiet and private and away from everything. We did not have any issues and would definitely come back!
from $200 / night
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com