1 King Bed
4-bedroom villa in the gated Playasol beach-front residential complex. This Villa was rebuilt in 2011 after it was destroyed by Hurricane Wilma in 2005. It has 4 bedrooms each with full bathroom and balcony with ocean views. The downstairs is open living room and dining room with 1/2 bathroom plus laundry room. Snorkeling equipment, charcoal grill, beach chairs and umbrella, cooler to bring to the beach too.
All Playasol rentals booked with Sol Sweet Sol include:
1st 20ltr drinking water bottle (you can buy more on site $80pesos)
*up to 5x per week light house keeping with mid-week change of sheets and towels
*backpack beach chairs and beach umbrella
*Beach towels (all towels and linens are provided)
*use of common area chaise lounge chairs, shade palapas and communal charcoal grills.
Villas Playasol is a gated residential condominium complex on the beach with a large pool shade palapas and manicured gardens and green space. 3-blocks from the town center and the "Faro Inclinado". All of the units are individually owned and are renovated and decorated by their proprietor. The owners use and enjoy their properties a lot which is why many are not available for online booking. Rentals are for offsetting their expenses and making improvements.
There are 2-bedroom 1.5 bathroom condos and 4-bedroom villas available. Parking, WiFi , cable tv, housekeeping service, air conditioning included. Large drinking water bottles available for purchase on site.
Additional Concierge services:
Pantry stocking $50usd fee plus cost of supplies
Tour and activity booking
Personal laundry washed, dried folded with next day delivery $400 pesos ($20usd) per load
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
Cancellations and Refunds
WE URGE GUESTS TO BUY CANCELLATION/TRAVEL INSURANCE. We will provide the proof of payment if you need to make an insurance claim
• There is a $200 service charge for all cancellations
• We will refund whatever days we are able to re-rent for the time you had booked (full or in part)
• FOR LOW SEASON BOOKINGS: If you cancel more than 90 days prior to arrival you will receive a refund less any administration fees.
• No refund during high season dates unless we are able to re-rent the time. If we move a guest to your booked unit and there remains a unit vacant for the dates you reserved you will not be refunded.
• No refunds will be granted for no-shows, late arrivals, or early departures.
• Hurricanes – we will work with each guest to move your reservation to another time slot or refund your payment when possible.
• 24 hour grace period – If you cancel within 24 hours of the time you make the booking we will refund your payment less any administration fees.
NO REFUNDS FOR THE FOLLOWING
• For Christmas Holiday weeks no refunds unless we are able to re-rent the time
• If you decide to shorten your stay
• Sol Sweet Property Management strives to keep all facilities in good working order including amenities and utilities. In the event of a lapse in services or equipment, we will make our best efforts to correct the situation and repair any deficiencies. Such lapses beyond the control of the property management company do not warrant a refund.
• Construction or other noise beyond our control does not warrant a refund.
• No refunds for weather changes like rain or cold and environmental effects of weather.
High Season – January 2 thru April 15:
• At the time you book of rent amount is due.
• Final balance due 90 days prior to your arrival date.
• Bookings of more than 2 weeks ALL rental amount due upfront
Low Season – April 15 thru Dec 18:
• At the time you book 50% of rent amount is due.
• Final balance to due 90 days in advance or upon arrival.
Holiday Season – Dec 18 thru to January 2:
• 100% of rent plus taxes due at the time of booking.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Vacation Rental Software by Lodgix.com